INTERVIEW SKILLS| Tell me something about yourself? What to do??

Follow Prabhjot Bedi on Twitter

FROM THE COACH

INTERVIEW SKILLS| Tell me something about yourself? What to do??

I know this question will be asked in every interview I go to, and yet my answer changes.
I know every interviewer will start with something like this and yet Tell me something about yourself, gets me nervous.

Oddly enough, I should be the best person to talk about myself.
I mean its about me and yet I stumble, not knowing if what I am about to say is what they want to hear.
Should I tell the truth or say something that sounds great and professional?

I am honest, hardworking and sincere. How many others said the same thing?
What should I do to handle the most asked question in interviews?
How should I answer, 'Tell me something about yourself"?

Go to INTERVIEW SKILLS| Tell me something about yourself? What to do??
or http://myhospitalitycoach.blogspot.com/2007/11/interview-skills-tell-me-something.html


Other Stuff on Interview Skills

>7 things for Telephone Interview Preperation
>3 Interview Skills you absolutely need
Daily Extras!

Eclat Me | Success Tip of the Day|

1DailyDiversion|

Eclat Web - Must Visit Websites!

A Beautiful Pic Every Day!

Word of the Day|

Quotation of the Day|

Make Money!

Immigration News!

Desire- WOW Stuff!

Stock Mkt Updates


About this entry