COACH| Answers

Follow Prabhjot Bedi on Twitter
A lot of people ask me questions.

I try and answer them to the best of my knowledge. I will start listing them here, for everyone.

If you have a question, write to me at editor@hospemag.com

Question Details: Team Spirit !!

Raghav asked:
How will you (as an individual) inculcate ‘team spirit’ within team members in the team?
How will you (as an individual) handle a high-headed person at work or within a team?
How will you (as an individual) handle a stupid, low-level IQ headed person at work or within a team?

To read my answer, Click here


Daily Extras!

Eclat Me | Success Tip of the Day|

1DailyDiversion|

Eclat Web - Must Visit Websites!

A Beautiful Pic Every Day!

Word of the Day|

Quotation of the Day|

Make Money!

Immigration News!

Desire- WOW Stuff!

Stock Mkt Updates


About this entry