You sending your resumes to consultant? see this!!

Follow Prabhjot Bedi on Twitter

I got this in my mail.

I personally do not appreciate resumes being sent to me without me inviting applications, but nevertheless I get them by the dozens everyday.

Some of them are awful..just an attachment, not even a small note/cover letter.

Some of them are sent to all the consultants as cc. This is really sloppy and the worst kind...

AND Then some come like the one mentioned here...

What's good? a synopsis, a want, and a why.

What's bad? dialogue. asking me if I agree may not be the right way to go...coz some may not!

Please find attached my profile for a suitable requirement in HR with any of your esteemed clients.....Click here to see the rest of the cover letter...
Daily Extras!

Eclat Me | Success Tip of the Day|

1DailyDiversion|

Eclat Web - Must Visit Websites!

A Beautiful Pic Every Day!

Word of the Day|

Quotation of the Day|

Make Money!

Immigration News!

Desire- WOW Stuff!

Stock Mkt Updates


About this entry